The festive period is fast approaching and this can only mean one thing – winter is set to take a firm grip on the country and temperatures will plummet.
Ensuring your home has the best windows not only puts the finishing touches aesthetically to any home but they can also save you money on energy bills by making homes more energy efficient meaning you can spend a little extra on loved ones this year.
With Global Windows you can have your new windows fitted by Christmas to make this year’s festivities the cosiest yet and with our special offer to ‘buy now pay in winter 2015’ also gives piece of mind.
Why choose Global for your new windows:
We manufacture our own replacement windows in our Handsworth factory in Sheffield. Our windows are designed to withstand the worst climate conditions with both security and safety in mind.
We offer a wide range of styles and colour schemes to suit your property and all of our windows are manufactured using only the finest quality materials and we fit A-Rated as standard; which means you get quality replacement double glazing windows every time.
Benefits of A-rated windows:
- Smaller energy bills: replacing all single-glazed windows could save you more than £350 a year on your energy bills.
- A smaller carbon footprint: by using less fuel, you’ll generate less of the carbon dioxide that leads to global warming.
- A more comfortable home: energy-efficient glazing reduces heat loss through windows and means fewer draughts and cold spots.
- Peace and quiet: as well as keeping the heat in, energy efficient-windows insulate your home against outside noise.
- Reduced condensation: energy-efficient glazing reduces condensation build-up on the inside of windows.
All Global‘s projects and products are covered by a ten year Consumer Protection Association Guarantee. We are also a Certass registered installer and accredited by:
- Consumer Protection Association (CPA)
- Trust Mark
- Federation of Master Builders
- European Builders Federation
Another reason to choose Global – our CPA feedback showed a 93% excellent rating with the remaining 7% as good!
Our report also showed that customers were 100% satisfied with the way our teams work, that we are professional and courteous and they would recommend us.