Our recent report from the Consumer Protection Association (CPA) makes incredibly good reading and it’s great to be recognised for our quality services by such a highly regarded source.
Our CPA feedback showed a 93% excellent rating with the remaining 7% as good.
Our report also showed that customers were 100% satisfied with the way our team’s work, that we are professional and courteous and they would recommend us to a friend or family member without hesitation.
Billy Hawes, Director said:
“Thank you to all our customers that took part in the survey which creates the report – it’s always great to hear you are doing an excellent job.”
“Customer service is paramount to us and this report firmly illustrates this.”