Following the latest Government update on the easing of lockdown procedures in England, the Global Windows team are having a phased return to work from Monday 18th May.
Global Windows COVID-19 Safe Operating Procedures
The safety of our staff, customers and suppliers is our top priority, which is why we have put the following safe operating procedures in place to limit our contact with customers:
- Showroom is closed to walk in customers and any visits are by appointment only.
- Thorough risk assessments and procedure training for all office staff and installers on how to safely work in people’s homes and in the work place.
- Every member of the Global Windows team has been given the relevant PPE for their roles. This includes items such as face shields, FFP2 masks, overshoes, gloves, goggles, high-vis jackets, anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser. Also, all installers have been issued with portable toilets.
- Contact with customers will still be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Our remote quote system remains in place (phone, email, Facetime, etc) or home visits to be conducted from the outside of the property, with all the sales team having the relevant PPE and will maintain social distance at all times.
As we all adjust to the ‘new normal’, we remain dedicated to helping our local community and we will make sure that no-one is forgotten. No face to face contact is needed.
Buy Now, Fit Later
- We can also offer peace of mind to our most vulnerable customers who are experiencing income issues, via specialist finance options, e.g. defer payments on a weekly/monthly basis.
- It’s also incredibly important to maintain and build upon our local economy in these uncertain times, which is why we are supporting local businesses in any way we can.
- We can also quote for new windows, doors, etc via photo, accompanied by the sizes required to the nearest mm. We will then respond with bespoke CAD drawings to confirm everything is correct before providing a free, no-obligation quote. If you wish to go ahead with the quote, we will request a minimal deposit and then await your call to book a comprehensive survey and installation.
- Take a moment to try out our new online Door Builder. Once you’ve designed your dream composite door from the comfort of your home, simply click ‘Get a quote’, enter your details and once we’ve received your design we will provide a quote that can then be secured with a small deposit and installed at a time and date that suits you.
- We’ve also launched a state-of-the-art online Window Designer. This innovative software allows you to design a set of new windows or patio doors, right through to a full home improvement project. Most effective on tablet or desktop, simply follow the link, complete your details and then gain exclusive access to this essential renovation tool. Once you’ve designed your project, add it to your cart, fill in your details and click ‘get a quote’. It will then be sent through to us for quotation and we will get back to you ASAP to discuss the project further.
Global By Name – Yorkshire By Nature
If you need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Above all, stay strong, stay positive, stay safe and remember that you are not alone; we are all in this together and we’ll get through it together.